Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Vintage Art Jounal Pages

Hello dear friends! It's Solange Marques here again.

Today I'll share with you some vintage art journal pages using the beautiful Imaginarium Designs chipboards!

I love mixed media with vintage style and these chipboards are perfect to create art journal pages.

1. Love

I've applied copper embossing powder on the chipboards and I've skirted them with white pen:







2. Moments

I've applied black embossing powder on the chipboards and on the dragonflies I've added beeswax:






3. Celebrate


On this page I only applied acrylic gesso on the chipboards:








I hope you enjoy it!

ID Supplies:

IDD0059 Two Hearts With Cross Flourush
IDD0070 Lou's Heart shapes in board
IDFR0015 Double Oval Frame with Dragonfly
IDT0038 Edith Frame
IDFL0002 Oval Florish
IDS 0018 9 Cogs on board
IDT0004 9 Cogs on Board (small)
IDD 0078 Lolabelle's Love Arrows

Others:
Pion Papers
Lindy's Gang sprays
Lndy's Gang embossing Powder
Acrylic Gesso
Beeswax
Finnabair Stamps
Crackle Paste
BoBunny Washi Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment