Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cards, Tags and Layout

Hi, Tracey here with you today.

I have created 3 different projects to share with you this month. I have done a layout, shabby chic tags and a modern birthday card for a child.

"Cheeky Grin"


I have kept this layout very simple. I used paper that had a vintage look with a subtle print in the background. I created a base to plan my layout around by placing  a vertical and horizontal line using washi tape in black and white chevrons. The corrugated card behind the photo added some dimension and texture along with the white zip.  I heat embossed a ID chipboard cog in aged bronze powder and the Title "Cheeky Grin" using a black embossing powder. I decided to keep the ID Chipboard frame in the raw state.




"Shabby Chic Tags"


I created these tags using Distress Oxide inks to create the backgrounds. The muslin adds some texture and softness. I have heat embossed the chipboard, heart, arrow and word all in vintage gold embossing powder.







"Best Wishes"


This was a very simple card to create. I used 2 papers and cut them to frame the die cut scooter. I heat embossed the ID chipboard number and "Best Wishes" I can never have too many cards pre made in my house as there is always a birthday!




Below are all the ID Chipboard that I have used to create the above projects.

 

 
 

Happy Scrapping everyone
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment