Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June projects from Brit

Hi there :) Today I have two more layouts to show you.
I have used a cartoon action in photoshop to make the pictures. 
And I think it turned out pretty cool ;)

On the first one the chipboards are painted with gelatos and water. 

I used an Uni ball pen to paint the white on the flourishes.

The bike was also painted with gelatos. And I used a little white gesso too.

On the peacock feather I used gelatos, some acrylic paint and the Uni ball pen.






On this one I have used different kinds of paint and Gesso.

The branch is painted with Distress paint and gesso.

On the window I first used a dark brown fluid chalk edger. Then I painted
over with a thin layer of Inka Gold. 
The deco corners were painted with different kinds of green fluid chalk edgers.







Have a nice day everybody ! And remember; if you leave a comment,
you are in the drawing of some great chipboards ;)

4 comments:

  1. For nokre lekre LO`er!! Likte måten bildene er brukt i desse kreative og innholdsrike LO`ene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempe fine...liker cartoons effekten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO´s, love them a lot! :) So inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete